Your Adirondack Base Camp
A modern approach to rustic luxury. Explore our alpine-chic “Smart” Hotel in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains.
BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE
Come explore all that this exciting region of the Adirondack Park has to offer. Make the Alpine Lodge your Base Camp and plan your next trip with one of our convenient packages!
EXPERIENCE THE ALPINE LODGE
Our Luxurious “Smart” Hotel Adirondack lodging includes an array of different room types to meet your needs. From luxury king rooms with jacuzzis and fireplaces, to full kitchen suites, to the Eagle’s Nest 2-bedroom suite, we’re sure to have something perfect for your mountain getaway.
LUXURIOUS ADIRONDACK “SMART” HOTEL IN
NORTH CREEK, NY
Experience this beautifully-renovated, alpine-chic boutique luxury hotel that organically blends the future with the past. A modern approach to rustic luxury, with new amenities and technology in the least suspecting of locales, nestled quietly in the heart of the world-renowned Adirondack mountains.
Our Adirondack Lodge Amenities
- First “Smart Hotel” in the Adirondack Mountains
- Ultra High-Speed, property-wide broadband Wi-Fi
- Cellular network extenders for better cell phone network reception on-property
- Fully-renovated Hotel Lobby bringing a modern alpine chic aesthetic to traditional Adirondack luxury. Relax by the fire with a good book or game, grab an espresso from the machine, and unwind after a long day exploring the area
- Energy-efficient LED lights throughout the property for energy efficiency, better lighting and environmental sustainability
- Outdoor fireplace and gazebo with covered outdoor eating and dining area to relax by the fire
- Tesla electric car charging station – 2 charging stations
- Outdoor charcoal grill and dining area to bring and cook your own meals
- Dog park for your beloved pet
- Traditional Adirondack campfire pit with Adirondack chairs to relax by the fire
- Yard games like horseshoes, cornhole, and can jam to enjoy with your family and friends
- Over 50 Adirondack chairs on property for outdoor relaxation in style
- Keyless, digital touch pad room entry system for safe, secure access to your room with no in-person check-in required
- All rooms are en-suite with private, luxury bathrooms with tile, oversized shower and/or jacuzzi tubs in some rooms, luxury spa organic bath towels and Beekman bath products
- Voice-Enabled rooms with Amazon Alexa devices for on-demand streaming music, weather, ski conditions, area activities and attractions, and other requests
- 50+ Inch State-of-the-Art 4K Samsung Smart TVs in every room with Free HULU streaming movie and TV show service, and access to all major streaming services (Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Now, Disney+, Etc.)
- Each room is equipped with 2 USB charging stations for your devices
- Kassatex NY luxury high-count organic cotton sheets, comforters, and linens for an ultra-luxe sleeping experience in our oversized mattresses and elevated rustic beds
- Kassatex NY luxury organic cotton high-count bath towels
- Beekman 1802 luxury toiletries and spa bathroom products
- Keurig coffee machines with sustainable cups and Starbucks premium coffee
- Bottled water in every room
- Adirondack chairs outside of each room, either in front or on the balcony if your room has one
- Air conditioning in all rooms
North creek, ny – #3 in us ski towns by forbes magazine!
Photo Credit: Jeffrey Kellogg With the changes in lifestyle, work and everyday living due to the recent pandemic, people are seeking a closer to home option for their get aways and vacations. North Creek, NY was recently named #3 out of the top ten ski towns in the...
Work, stay & Play at the alpine lodge!
With many people still working remotely, there has been a shift in vacationing and time away from home altogether. Pack up your laptop and head to the mountains for a winter vacation full of fun! Mix in your ability to work from "home", and get comfortable in your...
So Much to Do this Winter in the Adirondacks
There’s nothing like an Adirondack winter getaway! With miles of trails to ski and snowboard, cozy spots by the fire, and an excuse to shop for loved ones, it’s no wonder winter is our favorite time of year. With COVID cases back on the rise, we’re just as dedicated...