The Alpine Lodge is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We aim to comply with Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards up to level AA.
If you experience any difficulty in accessing this website, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 518-251-2451 or by mail at:
264 Main Street
North Creek, NY 12853
The majority of modern computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files on this website.
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing as we incorporate the relevant improvements to meet WCAG 2.0 AA guidelines over time. If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this site or need assistance in using the processes found within this site, please contact us at 518-251-2451 . If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible.
Our hotel has the appropriate policies, best practices, and procedures in place to ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations for accessible guest rooms during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need accessible rooms.
As part of our reservation processes, we:
- Modify our policies, practices, or procedures to ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations for accessible guest rooms during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need accessible rooms
- Identify and describe accessible features at our place of lodging and guest rooms offered through our reservations system in enough detail to reasonably permit individuals with disabilities to assess independently whether a given place of lodging or guest room meets his/her accessibility needs
- Ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented and the accessible room requested is the only remaining room of that type
- Reserve, upon request, accessible guest rooms or specific types of guest rooms and ensure that the guest rooms requested are blocked and removed from all reservations systems
- Guarantee that the specific accessible guest room reserved through our reservations system is held for the reserving guest, regardless of whether a specific room is held in response to reservations made by others.
- If you require any assistance with booking your reservation, please contact us directly via email, phone, or social media, which you will find on our Contact Us page.
- We offer wheelchair access. The public entrance and accessible guest room (Room 15) is wheelchair accessible.
- We do not have power-assisted doors, wheelchairs, or portable stools available.
- We permit motorized wheelchairs
- Public restrooms are not wheelchair accessible.
- We do not have ramp access self operating lifts.
- There is one parking space designed for accessible parking, however, there are multiple parking spots just as close to the ADA accessible room.
- There is room for a van with a side ramp at the accessible parking spot.
- There is no underground parking or elevators on the premises.
Blind or Visual Impairments
- Service animals are welcome and they can relieve themselves on the lawn on the back of the property.
- We do not have braille signage throughout the property
- We do have a staff member who is able to assist visitors in getting to know our property.
- We do not offer auxiliary aids such as readers.
- We do not offer assisted listening devices or have someone on staff who knows sign language.
- There is no induction loop at the front desk.
- There is a visual or flashing alarm in case of fires in the great room areas.
- There are no assistive listening devices for meetings upon request.
- There is an accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guest rooms.
- There is an accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area.
- We do not provide accessible transportation to/from hotel with advanced notice.
- The hotel is not a fragrance free environment.
- This is a non-smoking hotel.