Our Team is thrilled to announce the New Alpine Lodge, The Adirondack Park’s First Alpine-Chic Luxury “Smart” Hotel! With a fully-renovated property with new luxury room upgrades, state-of-the-art technology throughout the property and in each room, a fully remodeled Great Room, and new amenities throughout…you’ll love your time with us!
Located in the heart of the Adirondack Park in beautiful North Creek, NY, 5-minutes to Gore Mountain and steps to the Hudson River, the Alpine Lodge is your Adirondack Base Camp for exploring the endless activities, attractions and areas this wonderful region has to offer!
Watch this short video to see the full story of the NEW Alpine Lodge!
Experience this beautifully-renovated, Adirondack-chic boutique luxury hotel that organically blends the future with the past. As the Adirondack Park and Upstate NY’s first “Smart Hotel”, you will find the latest, state-of-the-art, voice-enabled technology in each of the renovated rooms. From Alexa devices in each room where you can get the local weather, latest ski conditions at Gore, or find the best restaurants and hikes in the area, to the oversized flat screen Smart TVs with free Hulu, and access to ALL streaming app platforms, enjoy the future of technology-enhanced accommodations in the least-suspecting of locales.
With lightning-fast broadband WiFi throughout the property, energy-efficient bulbs and appliances throughout, Organic cotton luxury spa bath towels and sheets from Kassatex New York, and a careful attention to blending the latest in technology, with the rustic Adirondack elegance of a bygone time, let the New Alpine Lodge be your escape from the pressures, worries, and stressors of the modern world…and retreat to the clean-air, mountain destination that is your home away from home.
The renovations the new owner undertook are extensive, from a careful reimagining of each guest room experience, to a complete lobby overhaul and renovation, to an entirely re-conceived recreational area in the back of the Hotel with new games, playground, dog park, fireplace and outdoor living area, grill, fire pit, seating and dining areas, and Tesla charge stations…nothing was overlooked.
The NEW Alpine Lodge builds on the strong reputation created by the prior owners and has been the leading hotel accommodation in the North Creek area for over 12 years, offering a very comfortable, elevated and luxurious option for active travelers from all areas of the world looking to enjoy the peace and quiet of the Adirondacks, reveling in the beauty of one of the largest state parks in the United States.
For a complete New Amenity list, take a look below at ALL of the beautiful new improvements and additions to this already-popular destination:
Property Amenities and Improvements and Additions
- First “Smart Hotel” in the Adirondack Mountains
- Ultra High-Speed, property-wide broadband Wi-Fi
- Cellular network extenders for better cell phone network reception on-property
- Fully-renovated Hotel Lobby bringing a modern alpine chic aesthetic to traditional Adirondack luxury. Relax by the fire with a good book or game, grab an espresso from the machine, and unwind after a long day exploring the area
- Energy-efficient LED lights throughout the property for energy efficiency, better lighting and environmental sustainability
- Outdoor fireplace and gazebo with covered outdoor eating and dining area to relax by the fire
- Tesla electric car charging station – 2 charging stations
- Outdoor charcoal grill and dining area to bring and cook your own meals
- Playground for your beloved children
- Dog park for your beloved pet
- Traditional Adirondack campfire pit with Adirondack chairs to relax by the fire
- Yard games like horseshoes, corn hole, and can jam to enjoy with your family and friends
- Over 50 Adirondack chairs on property for outdoor relaxation in style
Room Improvements and Additions
- Keyless, digital touch pad room entry system for safe, secure access to your room with no in-person check-in required
- All rooms are en-suite with private, luxury bathrooms with tile, oversized shower and/or jacuzzi tubs in some rooms, luxury spa organic bath towels and Beekman bath products
- Voice-Enabled rooms with Amazon Alexa devices for on-demand streaming music, weather, ski conditions, area activities and attractions, and other requests
- 50+ Inch State-of-the-Art 4K Samsung Smart TVs in every room with Free HULU streaming movie and TV show service, and access to all major streaming services (Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Now, Disney+, Etc.)
- Each room is equipped with 2 USB charging stations for your devices
- Kassatex NY luxury high-count organic cotton sheets, comforters, and linens for an ultra-luxe sleeping experience in our oversized mattresses and elevated rustic beds
- Kassatex NY luxury organic cotton high-count bath towels
- Beekman 1802 luxury toiletries and spa bathroom products
- Keurig coffee machines with sustainable cups and Starbucks premium coffee
- Bottled water in every room
- Adirondack chairs outside of each room, either in front or on the balcony if your room has one
- Air conditioning in all rooms
The entire exterior of the Alpine Lodge underwent a full renovation and facelift with new paint and trim colors, updating the facade and giving it a burst of freshness and life to the already beautifully-detailed building. The black exterior with the pops of traditional Adirondack red on the doors signal guests from the road, popping against the lush green summer colors and the white, snowy winter magic of the Adirondack mountains.
Each room has been updated with a fresh headboard accent wall painting, topographic map artwork and details, all new technology to make this a “Smart Hotel”, Keurig coffee machines with Starbucks coffee, some rooms have jacuzzi tubs and luxury spa custom robes as well. Each room is equipped with an independent door access lock, making the ease of check-in and check-out a breeze, while also catering to the independence and distanced requirements of our current world.
The outdoor areas as mentioned before have been enhanced with great games such as horse shoes, corn hole and kan jam. There is a small playground for children, or adults who want to take a swing! The outdoor fireplace gazebo has been updated with new furniture, an outdoor rug and includes high top tables where you can enjoy a meal or an evening drink. A new fire pit has been built in the lawn area which is the perfect place to enjoy a delicious s’more, summer or winter!
The Great Room in the newly-renovated hotel lobby is the centerpiece of the interior renovations. This room, the hub of guest interaction and morning coffee has been completely transformed. The light wood paneling is now a beautiful black and ties into the outdoor color scheme. Let the custom topographic map of the Adirondack Mountains invite you into the region as soon as you step foot into the Great Room, as the mural wraps around the space and immerses you in the mountains. Enjoy an evening fire inside, lounging on the new love seats, or play a board game on the new game table. The wood floors have been refinished with a beautiful darker finish. The accents of color in the decorative elements complete the space, making it welcoming and comfortable for all.
Fill your stay with the abundance of exciting outdoor activities available in the area just short drive from the Alpine Lodge, such as rafting, hiking, mountain biking, riding the rails with Revolution Rail, skiing at Gore Mountain, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and so much more! In the middle of everything yet so far away from the bustle of everyday life, North Creek is the perfect place to settle-in after an exciting adventure and take a respite from demands of modern life.